Monday, November 28, 2011

Our December Calender

I've been wanting to create this ritual. One to open a space in order to give new gifts of gratitude, love, and joy each day to our family during this holiday season. Gifts of sharing, playing, celebrating, creating, together.  I am rather new at this family making, ritual creating and I'm hoping to find rich gifts for each day's opening envelop. I will share the process here beginning on December 1st. Come join me.

Here is the Calender creation made by my son and I, together.

Our Advent Calender

2 comments:

  1. I like your calendar. It is a great and creative idea. Your child can visualize the days of the month. Are you putting anything into the envelopes?
    I hope you are doing well. Best,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendar is pretty!

    I don't have a magic search engine ;) It's just that my blog shows traffic sources and it showed one person arriving from your website. I was intrigued by the name, so I clicked over to take a look. Hope you're having a fun December, look like you have some great little activities planned.

    ReplyDelete