Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Perpectives




2012
Not hard to spell that string of numbers out.
The holidays glided by with joy and relative ease this year. Some difficult moments, but we got through them and are learning new ways to to ease forward. Trying to keep the comfort & joy in the everyday. That is a difficult task. I'm learning I have to seek help and acceptance with each of the small and large challenges. Immediately.

I was relieved when parties and celebrations were over after January First or Second. Glad to get back to the regular routine. But the holidays officially ended today, Monday, January 9th, the morning my son woke up and said "who took our tree". I am glad we had it up as long as we did. Thank you tree for giving us your life, sharing yourself in our house for a month, lighting our days and brightening our hearts. We even added new ornaments to our tree on this morning.  But still it was time. The city sanitation still collects them and makes useful mulch out of the trees up until January 14th.

I have not yet posted my 2011 gratitude's or my 2012 affirmation prayers. Coming Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment