Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Things always take [much] longer than I imagine

Yes,
It is true
Things always take much longer than I imagine but... really

Goddess,

Please bring my ability to support myself, my family, my dreams, my visions to fruition soon. I am stuffing myself to keep down the fears. Now is a really good time. Couldn't be sooner!

I know my intention was to send out 10 applications and I only sent one...I know I said there would be no attachment, just letting it go but yet I had to compose my words carefully, express myself intelligently, precisely. It helps me to form my ideas more clearly.

It is through the steps I take, the courage I muster that I am trusting more fearlessly that that life of love and kindness, support and supportedness, gratitude, service and joy are mine.

love,
CreatiVision Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment