Friday, March 29, 2013

Transition



botanical garden greenhouse

This time is so loaded, 
brimming-over-the-top loaded 
with transition, change, flux.

Spring Equinox, Passover, Easter, Aries new moon all coming or just past.

I am deep in flux internally, emotionally; 
anxious for change and new life. 

There is much fear, rather than excitement in that anxiety. Even confusion and doubt. I am seeking self examination, answers, forgiveness. Forgiveness in my own heart.

The new warmth of these past few days and the crisp light and blue skies are giving me power and strength. I've been yearning for nature and blooming. For results. During this week of spring break, we have visited the botanical garden, not yet blooming, and the Macy's flower show, in full bloom. I'm still not fully satisfied. Even my kitchen garden has produced new beautiful blooms. And yet I'm still yearning and anxious for the full production of love and joy that spring will hopefully bring to my broken heart.


botanical garden
Flower Show

Kitchen Garden




No comments:

Post a Comment