Friday, May 24, 2013

Not Forcing a Solution

Today I'm focusing on NOT fixing or forcing (my) solutions onto others. This is hard for me, especially regarding my son. Oh and my husband, and oh yeah, with my father too. And my boss; okay, with everyone. It is just difficult for me to just let things go and to NOT try not to fix, solve, help, remind, solve, make an alternative, or simply (try to) change the outcome or perception.

I've been reading the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I am loving her theoretical and systematic approach. It is such a great way to see a reflection on my life, my approach and system.  I highly recommend it. It gives me great hope and insight.

I  am seeing I spend too much time worrying about the past, the future, outcomes, forethought and planning that I am wasting a lot of time and energy NOT being in the moment, in my own heart, my own feelings and my own dreams. Today I declare to stay inside my heart, in this moment, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment