Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peace Piece Part 1.2

I haven't posted in so long I, once again, feel awkward and tentative to begin.
I have written in my head so many times, sometimes with pen even, but my fingers have not.

I have been so busy these past weeks. Trying to fit it all in. and Following through with my intensions and actions of presence, focus, healing and practicing my little 'bit here and little bit there'. In all that, writing and sharing with this larger audience has come last. So here I am today, to just give my little bit to report on my October commitment and clarify my November commitment to Peace, briefly.

All in all, October was a challenge but a learning challenge on the path of "being the peace; being the person I want others to be". As I said I have been practicing. Doing a bit here, a bit there and that feels 100% better than trying to do all of this and all of that and finding it impossible. 

I noticed when I didn't practice, things went wrong and I found myself feeling awful. Each time, each day has been a new lesson. I have found how important my awareness and gratitude has been in this process. 

I am so grateful I have been given the opportunity, in October and still in November to find healing, and my process to find and create the space of peace around me.

I yet have a long way to go. My intention, my commitment  to this Peace project is to continue my October commitment to be the person I want others to be and to be the person I believe the universe wants me to be. Thank you for giving me the space to recommit to this  and share in this commitment with others.


Walk the walk.

Be peace.

Be the piece.

Together...let's piece together peace.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself. I can see clearly how I want to be...who I want to be, but the struggle lies with wanting it NOW. You know without all the hard work. Sometimes the hard work is painful and challenging, but I am happy to see that you are sticking with your October intention for Nov. Sometimes things that really truly matter need a bit more of our time and intention than other things. You will get there...we all will, in time.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete