Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 now

Posting, no visuals. It has 2 weeks since the last post.

I hear my baby stir in the bed.

We just passed through a celebratory birthday week for him.
Not a baby, 4years old now. And he has pee-ed in the bed 3 times in 2 weeks. Hello 4 year old. New challenges. Do we go back to pullups in the night?

I am not happy about some things that have come to pass. This bed wetting is so minor in comparrison. I guess it is all perception. Sleep would do me well. I am needing to accomplish many things which need to be done and are not, until after my child sleeps.

At this hour, I hear sounds in other apartments- talking, fighting, sex.
While mine is silent.

I need to speak my mind at the appropriate times. That "right time" never seems to appear. So I speak inappropriately.

I started a list of things to be grateful for tonight. I intend to do this nightly. Someone shared with me how this daily habit has helped them greatly. It will help me to keep things in perspective, to move forward, despite myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment