Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This Life (inspired by Deb (& her dreams fulfilled)]



Madonna of Mercy


I've been inspired and terrified. I attended my first class today. The first class in a program I've had a vision to follow. A path I have been dreaming of...but not too grandly or clearly, but vaguely, in the back of my heart. With a sinking and never believable feeling of "I can never do that". Though, I've researched, negotiated, written, applied, suffered and planned this. Plus I've been given unbelievable support & encouragement and still I feel not sure.
But like everything else that feels frightening and unknown, unbelievable, undoable in my life (and there seem to be A LOT of them today) I am being, almost forced, to just be in this moment. This day, this exact moment. And here in this moment, it is great. It is happening. It is doing. It is perfect. and. I am grateful.

This vision path has been forming for a long time and I am not sure it has even been forming, but maybe some seeds were planted and now it is forming. It gives me all the parts of who I am, and who I have been, and who I will be a place, a role and more. It has bigger room for who I am becoming as a mother, as a human, as a teacher, as a seeker, as a healer, as an inventor, as an artist of this life, in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment