Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tiny Increments [to Making a Truck]



Other than covering the box with paper, I didn't participate in panting this Truck in progress...

Although, I painted the half circle for the windshield.

and the circles for the headlights.

The truck is still in creation. So as a finale, I show instead this new gifted (Thank you Fran!) double-sided carrying box my 3 year old son Luuuvvveeesss to fill, though, it then, becomes too heavy for him to carry.


A quick note to say how grateful I am to be learning and discovering my purpose in this world, in this life- to be the best Mom I can be. Everyday, I learn to not only be a better person for my self and for my son but to be a better parent for my son- conscious, intentioned, present, positive, joyful, inquisitive and kind.

I don't do any of those thing well or even reasonably well, none-the-less perfectly, far from it, but I'm learning to grow in tiny increments closer every day... There are many setbacks but I see that being open to and recognizing the mistakes I make rather than just living in fear, worry and guilt over them makes me learn from them, acknowledge them and have the ability to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment